Wednesday, August 15, 2007

2nd Annual Client Appreciation Party

Thank you to my clients-turned-friends who made it out to my second annual client appreciation party last week!

This years bash was at Restaurant MC in Millburn and we had a great turn out and lots of fun. I got to introduce neighbors to each other ( yes, Levys & Greenbergs who live 3 doors away and hadn't met!), and I loved catching up with everyone I hadn't seen in a while. Whenever I take a buyer out, I always say " Oh, you should meet so and so who just moved here. I know you'd be friends!" So, to show my appreciation for my clients, once a year, I throw a party to introduce them to other clients who also just moved to the area. I kind of have my own newcomers club, I guess. Anyway, it was fun. Can't wait til next year's party!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home