Friday, June 09, 2006

Welcome to my blog. Hmmm. Where do I start about this market? Inventory has definitely grown, interest rates have gone up, but I'm finding that homes are definitely still selling if the buyer sees the value. That's the key. Anything overpriced is sitting. My favorite analagy to use is Simon Cowell saying "That performance will be forgotten. In order to win this competition your performance has to be memorable." ( or something along those lines)
Its the same thing with the housing market. If a buyer has 50 homes to look at in their price range, the question to ask your agent is " How are you going to present my house so that its one of the 7 or 8 homes they pick to see?"

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Buyers have to see the "value?"

I think the owners need to price their houses for the market we are in now, not the market that existed in the summer of '05.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home