Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wall Street Journal article on "The Trophy Kids Go to Work" - Absolutely fascinating article that I'd love your opinions on

The following article was so interesting to me. Maybe because it makes me think of my own children and how they will be in the work force one day ( currently ages 16 and 18). As parents, we're taught that our childrens' self esteem is the most important thing and everything we have done for them was so that they would feel good about themselves which would help them in future years in life and the workforce. Has this all backfired? I would really love to hear your comments on this- from ALL generations because I think this is such an interesting topic.
Thanks,
Sue Adler
http://online.wsj.com/article_email/SB122455219391652725-lMyQjAxMDI4MjI0MTUyNTEyWj.html

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home